This article will focus on the 4 best portable oxygen concentrators. You can find out more about their prices and where to buy them.
Philips Simply Go Mini
- It is one of the first portable concentrators we have. It’s the smallest model made by Philips Respironics.
- The 2.30 kg concentrator can deliver oxygen at a rate of 5 LPM.
- It has a pulse flow setting of 1-5.
- The concentrator has a battery backup that lasts 4.5 hours at two pulse settings.
- An additional battery can be charged for up to 9 hours. It is FAA-approved, which means that it can be carried in an aeroplane.
- It is a brand associated with the production of premium oxygen concentrators.
- They are therefore slightly more expensive in India.
- Inogen G5 is the latest addition to its brand.
- It’s an upgraded version of its portable oxygen concentrator models.
- The machine weighs 2.16 Kg and can deliver oxygen at up to 6 pulse flow settings.
- The machine has a backup battery of 6.50 hours at two pulse settings.
- An additional battery can be purchased to add 13 hours of battery backup.
- It is superior to Philips Simply Go Mini in terms of flow settings, battery backup, and weight.
- The portable oxygen concentrator has also been approved by the FAA.
SeQuel Eclipse 5
- the most unique portable oxygen concentrator, can deliver more dose than any other.
- It can deliver oxygen at up to nine flow settings. It can also supply oxygen in continuous flow mode, at up to 3 LPM.
- It is 8.30 Kgs in weight, making it difficult to transport while on the road. Because of its heavyweight, it can only be transported on a rolling cart.
- It has a backup battery life of up to 5.40 hours.
- It is lighter than other machines, but it has the highest oxygen output.
Philips Simply Go
- There are very few portable oxygen concentrators in the world that can deliver oxygen in pulse or continuous flow modes. Philips Simply Go is one such company.
- It is 4.50 kgs in weight and can supply oxygen in pulse mode from 1-6 flow settings to up to 2 LPM continuous mode.
- Most portable oxygen concentrators have an external filter that needs to be cleaned regularly. However, Philips SimplyGo has filters that can be fitted inside.
- It is India’s best portable oxygen concentrator because of these features.
- The FAA has approved the machine for battery backup of up to 3 hours at 2 pulse settings.
This concludes this article. You can find out more about them in the Best Portable Oxygen Concentrators in India.